Instant Pot Greek Yogurt
Never miss a recipe Sign up today to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
We will never sell or distribute your email to anyone else.
You Will Need
1 (1/2) gallon Darigold Ultra-Pasteurized Whole Milk
2 tbsp whole yogurt (with cultures)
Store-bought yogurt is convenient, there is no doubt about that, but finding "good" yogurts that don't contain a lot of sugar, and have probiotics, is a harder thing to do. So why not make it at home, it's loaded with probiotics, creamy and just taste better then store bought. it's super easy and ca be done over night in your instant pot or pressure cooker. Sweet Condensed yogurt Drops are easy too and you can freeze them! Great for a summertime treat, or dip them in chocolate for a sweet dessert. There is just a ton of different things you can do with this yogurt, I love making ranch dip that is healthier for my family or my Cucumber Salad. so many options! One of my favorites is freezing blue berries and black berries and adding them to my yogurt. Amazing!~
1. Pour milk into the instant pot,
2. Add yogurt I used Chobani® Greek Yogurt (starter), whisk it in thoroughly. Make sure all the cultures get mixed into the yogurt.
3. Make sure your instant pot is on sealing.
4. Press your yogurt button. (time should set on 8 hours)
5. Once done, remove lid, and set in the refrigerator for 4 hours. (don't stir) after the 4 hours is up stir,
6. Get a strainer, place cheesecloth or paper towels in strainer and strain yogurt (for thicker yogurt) or a light sour cream style yogurt. I strained mine over night in the refrigerator. It was thick and Delicious!
Keywords- instant pot,instant pot yogurt,yogurt recipe instant pot,pressure cooker,instant pot recipes,homemade yogurt,easy,greek yogurt,recipes,home made,3 qt instant pot,lovemyinstantpot,greek,strawberry,cream cheese,Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt,frozen yogurt,plain yogurt,milk,how can I,how do I make greek yogurt,Super Easy,How To Make Yogurt In The Instant Pot